When it comes to Online Dubai Visa, the process is a bit smooth however people often get confused when it comes to Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR) and Emigration Check Required (ECR). This is our small effort to simplify the technical terms for a wider audience.
Indian passports are segregated into two categories –
- Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR)- Passports with Endorsement
- Emigration Check Required (ECR)
No Notation in the passport (Passport issued prior to January 2007) refers to Emigration Check Required (ECR). Owing to legal requirements of other countries and for safeguarding the interests of Indian Citizens, the ECR is required.
No Notation in the passport (Passport issued in January 2007 or afterwards) refers to Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR).
Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, need to get “Emigration Clearance” from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to below depicted 18 countries, according to the Emigration Act, 1983. An ECR Passport holder can easily explore this glamorous city on Dubai tourist visa.
United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Kuwait, Oman, Malaysia, Bahrain, Jordan, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Indonesia, Lebanon, Syria, Thailand, and Iraq (emigration banned) are the Emigration Check Required (ECR) Passport Countries. Visas to these countries -Dubai 30 days visa are available online by following to certain guidelines and rules.
ECR (Emigration Check Required) Passports are needed for someone who wishes to travel to certain countries for the purpose of employment. But, if ECR passport holders wish to visit abroad for a holiday tour, to meet a relative, in a nutshell for purposes others than employment, then they can do so on production of valid passport, return ticket and valid visa at the immigration counters at international airports in India (With Effect from 1st October 2007). The permission has been granted by Emigration Policy Division of Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs. New world of adventure and imagination can be explored now. Dubai 90 days visa is a better option for your family if they intend to meet you once you start working in Dubai.
If you are visiting any one of the ECR countries for the reason other than job opportunity, then you may go for suspension of ECR status. For your dear ones it is a right opportunity to grab, Dubai visa online for Indians are offered by the UAE authority to give you the best experience of this zestful country!
Some of the documents like Filled in application form, INR 400 fees, Visa copy, FTS, Address proof, Copy of return tickets, Original passport and one photo copy, and attested sponsorship declaration from Indian Consulate are required to receive the ECR Suspension. Fulfil the desire of your family let them see you prosper in a new country; call them for a shorter period. Find Dubai visa fees for 14 days online and share the joy of meeting your loved ones once again.
One more important fact you can check on your part, if there is no ECR stamp in your passport then you come under the Non ECR category- Emigration Check Not Required. And, if there is ECR stamp in your passport then you come under the ECR category- Emigration Check Required. Normally, you can check for the stamp on the second page of your passport. Save your time and energy get quick Online Dubai visa.
Now, let us look at the categories that do not need Emigration Clearances or applicants eligible for Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR) status – affordable Dubai tourist visa is now within your reach!
- Holders of Diplomatic/official Passports
- Persons above 50 years of age
- Income-Tax payers which includes Agricultural Income-Tax payers in their individual capacity, dependent children below the age 18 years and their spouses.
- Nurses possessing qualifications recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act. 1947
- Government servants (Gazetted), their spouses and dependent children
- Persons having educational qualifications of matriculation and above
- If you have been staying overseas for more than three years (the period of 3 years could be either in one stretch or broken) and their spouses
- Children up to the age of 18 years (in case of re-issue of passport once they attain the 18 years of age, documents supporting their non-ECR category needs to be submitted or else ECR stamping will be done)
- Sea Cadets having Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC) and Deck Cadets
- Professional Degree holders, their spouses and dependent children (For instance accredited Journalists, Chartered Accountants, Doctors holding MBBS degree or equivalent degree in AYURVED or HOMEOPATHY, Engineers, Lecturers, Cost Accountants, Advocates, Teachers, and Scientists etc. Opting for Dubai 30 days visa is an easy process once you are ready with all the required documents.
- Someone who posses Permanent Immigration Visa like visas of USA, UK and Australia.
- Persons having three years diploma/equivalent degree from institutions, such as Polytechnics that is recognized by the Central/State Governments, Persons holding two years diploma from any institute recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT). This Dubai 90 days visa is the best one who is looking to spend more time in the city of towers.
- Deck cadet having passed three years B.Sc. Nautical Sciences courses at T.S. Chanakya, Mumbai.
To facilitate genuine Dubai visa online for Indians, we have put in our hearts and heads so that you can reach to your destiny as soon as possible. Explore the required Documents that you will need for emigration clearance at PoE office. And, the documents are Valid Employment Visa, Passport (valid at least for 6 months), Valid Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Policy 2006, and Affidavit from the applicant affirming authenticity of Documents and a Contract Duly Signed by Foreign Employer.
Once you get a hang of your work life balance, you can welcome your friend to Dubai on short term visa to have fun! You can find out about Dubai visa fees for 14 days online!
You may check out the list of Protector of Emigrants (POE) Offices right here- boi.gov.in/content/poe-offices-india