The citizens of USA, India, and Canada can acquire Dubai 30 days visa on the arrival at Dubai international airport. They can obtain this visa at free of cost and this visa’s validity can be maximised for another 30 days by spending an additional amount of money.
If you are from India, Canada, or the USA and you are looking for a Dubai 30 days visa or Dubai 90 days visa online, you must know the eligibility criteria for obtaining an online Dubai visa first.
Let’s check the eligibility criteria for an online Dubai visa that is applicable to Indian, Canadian and USA nationals.
Previous travel history
Indian nationals who have once travelled in the past 5 years to the countries like Canada, USA, UK, European Union, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Russia, Switzerland, and Schengen countries, or have a valid visa for these countries also, are eligible for an online Dubai visa.
Necessitous supporting documents
• A colored photo of size 4.3 x 5.5cm that is clear with 80% of the face visibility.
• First and the last page of your Passport.
• Specification of the designation in the application form.
• Specification of occupation in the application form.
• Proofs of travel and visa in old and recent passport photocopies of the traveler and valid visa pages.
You must remember that you have to attach a scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport and your photograph since you are applying online. Every scanned document must be in JPEG format and must not be more than 38 KB in size.
Additional documents required
Some extra documents are needed in some particular circumstances. They are mentioned below:
1. A newly married couple
If the spouse’s name is not endorsed on the passport, the required documents include:
• Notarized affidavit on the Rs.100 stamp paper or marriage certificate.
• Newlywed couples traveling instantly after marriage need to submit NOC from parents with wedding card, photo ID proof and wedding photographs of the couple.
2. A student traveling alone
• Photo ID of guardian or parents
• Student ID card
• NOC letter from parents
• Host or hotel details of the address in UAE
• A copy of hall ticket mentioning the venue and date if the student is appearing for an examination.
3. A lady traveling alone
Qualifying on father or husband’s eligibility criteria –
• Passport copy of father or husband
• NOC from father or husband and it should be duly signed
• Any qualifying document that is mentioned above.
So, this is the list of the eligibility criteria that you have to remember while traveling to Dubai from India, Canada or USA with an online Dubai visa.